Tell your story while building your portfolio and meeting amazing people from all over the world.
At Pawns, we believe no one knows everything, and everyone knows something.
Everyone is given the opportunity to contribute their perspectives and ideas.
Additionally, each contributor has a dedicated page with all their publications archived. This page can serve as a portfolio.
What is wonderful about this is that readers who love your work can browse your archive, read all of your works, reach out to you, and possibly even become friends or work with you.
It’s more than a contribution: it’s a way for us to help others, grow our fan bases, and leave a mark on this beautiful world.
It’s also free to contribute, and because we are dedicated to bringing the best to the readers, we also offer free editing services (for works published on Pawns), as well as give writers resources to help them improve their writing.
Are you ready to start contributing?
Meet The Contributors
Stay In The LoopStay 1 move ahead with helpful tips delivered directly to your favorite email
- Abdulwahab Tajudeen
- Faith Assimita
- Tobechukwu Azogu
- Precious Chimdinma
- Chukwu Favour Chidera
- Daniel Dick
- Ekenna Marvellous
- Josephine Folarinde
- Godslight Nnaji
- Blessing Ogbonna
- Maedeh Rahmani
- Nwuze Nmesoma
- Jennifer Obinwanne
- Oluomachi Ekeh
- David Ifeanyi
- What Is Emotional Intelligence And How To Develop It (In 4 Steps)?
- The Reason You Doubt Yourself [How To Identify And Get Over Imposter Syndrome]
- See Clearly: How To Recognize, Understand, and Respond to Your Perception Biases
- Are You Stuck In A Rut? [5 Tips To Help You Get Through Tough Times, And Emerge A Better You]
- Why Reputation Matters [And How To Build A Good Reputation In Business]
- Dick David