Tell your story while building your portfolio and meeting amazing people from all over the world.
At Pawns, we believe no one knows everything, and everyone knows something.
Everyone is given the opportunity to contribute their perspectives and ideas.
Additionally, each contributor has a dedicated page with all their publications archived. This page can serve as a portfolio.
What is wonderful about this is that readers who love your work can browse your archive, read all of your works, reach out to you, and possibly even become friends or work with you.
It’s more than a contribution: it’s a way for us to help others, grow our fan bases, and leave a mark on this beautiful world.
It’s also free to contribute, and because we are dedicated to bringing the best to the readers, we also offer free editing services (for works published on Pawns), as well as give writers resources to help them improve their writing.
Are you ready to start contributing?
Meet The Contributors
Stay In The LoopStay 1 move ahead with helpful tips delivered directly to your favorite email
- Abdulwahab Tajudeen
- Faith Assimita
- Tobechukwu Azogu
- Precious Chimdinma
- Chukwu Favour Chidera
- Daniel Dick
- Ekenna Marvellous
- Faith Raphael
- Josephine Folarinde
- Godslight Nnaji
- David Ibanibo
- Kebin Kitoye
- Blessing Ogbonna
- Maedeh Rahmani
- Nwuze Nmesoma
- Jennifer Obinwanne
- Oluomachi Ekeh
- David Ifeanyi
- How Confirmation Bias Can Impact Your WorldView; And 4 Strategies To Overcome or Minimize it
- From Selfish to Selfless: How To Raise Compassionate Kids in Today’s World
- Empathy Vs Compassion: The Dangers of Empathy And Why You Must Develop Compassion To Truly Help People
- Could There Be Answers To All Life’s Big Questions? [ 3 Steps In Resolving Existential Dilemma Or Dread ]
- Is God Angry With You? (How To Resolve Your Religious Dilemma Through Self-Discovery)
- Dick David
- Triumph Nnaemeka
- Winner Maxwell