Tell your story while building your portfolio and meeting amazing people from all over the world.
At Pawns, we believe no one knows everything, and everyone knows something.
Everyone is given the opportunity to contribute their perspectives and ideas.
Additionally, each contributor has a dedicated page with all their publications archived. This page can serve as a portfolio.
What is wonderful about this is that readers who love your work can browse your archive, read all of your works, reach out to you, and possibly even become friends or work with you.
It’s more than a contribution: it’s a way for us to help others, grow our fan bases, and leave a mark on this beautiful world.
It’s also free to contribute, and because we are dedicated to bringing the best to the readers, we also offer free editing services (for works published on Pawns), as well as give writers resources to help them improve their writing.
Are you ready to start contributing?
Meet The Contributors
Stay In The LoopStay 1 move ahead with helpful tips delivered directly to your favorite email
- Abdulwahab Tajudeen
- Faith Assimita
- Tobechukwu Azogu
- 5 Reasons To End A Friendship [& 10 Ways to Effectively Do So]
- 10 Steps For Resolving Conflicts With Your Friend
- 10 Benefits Of Consuming Educational Content [And 5 Ways To Effectively Do So]
- The Value of Integrity: 10 Benefits of Living a Life of Integrity (+8 Tips On How To Practise It)
- Honesty Is The Best Policy: 9 Benefits Of Being Honest And Truthful
- Precious Chimdinma
- Chukwu Favour Chidera
- Daniel Dick
- Ekenna Marvellous
- Faith Raphael
- Josephine Folarinde
- Godslight Nnaji
- David Ibanibo
- Kebin Kitoye
- Blessing Ogbonna
- Maedeh Rahmani
- Nwuze Nmesoma
- Jennifer Obinwanne
- Olajide Samuel
- Oluomachi Ekeh
- Peculiar Onumaegbu
- David Ifeanyi
- Ending Abusive Friendships: 3 Steps To Take When Communication Fails
- How To Build Social Connections (With 13 Conversation Ideas)
- The Authentic Self: How To Understand And Be Your True Self.
- Freedom Anxiety: 10 Ways to Enjoy Your Freedom Without Anxiety
- Why Exposure to Different Perspectives Leads To Growth [And How To Become More Open-Minded]
- Dick David
- Triumph Nnaemeka
- Winner Maxwell