Tell your story while building your portfolio and meeting amazing people from all over the world.
At Pawns, we believe no one knows everything, and everyone knows something.
Everyone is given the opportunity to contribute their perspectives and ideas.
Additionally, each contributor has a dedicated page with all their publications archived. This page can serve as a portfolio.
What is wonderful about this is that readers who love your work can browse your archive, read all of your works, reach out to you, and possibly even become friends or work with you.
It’s more than a contribution: it’s a way for us to help others, grow our fan bases, and leave a mark on this beautiful world.
It’s also free to contribute, and because we are dedicated to bringing the best to the readers, we also offer free editing services (for works published on Pawns), as well as give writers resources to help them improve their writing.
Are you ready to start contributing?
Meet The Contributors
Stay In The LoopStay 1 move ahead with helpful tips delivered directly to your favorite email
- Abdulwahab Tajudeen
- Faith Assimita
- Tobechukwu Azogu
- Precious Chimdinma
- Chukwu Favour Chidera
- Ekenna Marvellous
- Josephine Folarinde
- Godslight Nnaji
- Blessing Ogbonna
- Maedeh Rahmani
- Nwuze Nmesoma
- Jennifer Obinwanne
- Oluomachi Ekeh
- David Ifeanyi
- See Clearly: How To Recognize, Understand, and Respond to Your Perception Biases
- Are You Stuck In A Rut? [5 Tips To Help You Get Through Tough Times, And Emerge A Better You]
- Why Reputation Matters [And How To Build A Good Reputation In Business]
- Gamophobia: The Fear Of Commitment [And How To Overcome It]
- How Can Courage Change Your Life? [Lessons From The Fearless Vikings]
- Dick David
- Imagine Life Is A Game (And Everyone Is Watching You Play):
- How Planning And Scheduling Keeps You Happy
- 3 Weird Lessons (From Observing Kids) That May Unlock Your Dream Life.
- Become An Anomaly: Why Not Everyone Can Be Successful [And How To Stop Being Like Everyone]
- How Do You Betray Yourself? [21 Ways You Betray Yourself Daily]