I write, draw and think
On this website, you would find articles written for millennials that helps them on their self-development journey: topics range from academics, relationships, money, etcetera. I basically use my life experiences coupled with some research to map out better ways of living (happily)
(The information here has been presented without full knowledge of your unique case, thus, Pawns do not bear responsibility for your action or inaction due to these writings.)
And since you’re already here, download my Free Ebook which reveals few secrets that can drastically improve your life (which many don’t know, or ignore).
- Why she/he asks “do you love me?” [what to do]It is common knowledge that many people (especially women) usually pause to ask their partner “do you love me?”, especially when they are about to have sex (and especially when its the first time), and in a seemingly mindless way, this question is usually given a positive answer of “yes I love you” – which in most cases isn’t true; at least, not in the intended sense. Which then begs the question, why did they ask the question?
- HOW TO LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE – 8 simple tipsUnderstanding your roommate would go a long way in determining how great your relationship is going to be, and the truth is, it can be very, very nice if you just knew how to
- IN THE IMAGE OF GOD – A Reflection on the Nature of God and HumansIN THE IMAGE OF GOD – A Reflection on the Nature of God and Humans.
- HOW TO STOP PROCRASTINATINGProcrastination is an ingrained menace. it causes us do things when we almost have no other choice, and this is the reason we almost always do the task assigned to us when the deadline is close and that feeling of missing a window of opportunity becomes frighteningly evident to us.
- HOW I CHANGED MY LIFESTYLE COMPLETELY – This is the 1 secretLifestyle changes are very, very, very difficult, and in some cases near impossible. However, in life, there is always a need to change. This would aid you.